We’ve made a MEKONVILLE manifesto – feel free to tell us what else should be included!
- You don’t have to bring loo roll – we will never run out
- You can wander around our lovely garden to your heart’s content
- Getting caught in the rain is optional – there are plenty of indoor spaces with things going on
- Booze is at less than pub prices (and we mean Suffolk pubs!)
- There will be plentiful and varied entertainment with optional audience participation (games, workshops etc)
- Camping is optional – check out our accommodation page for B&Bs. Leave your children with a consenting responsible adult (sadly not provided) and sneak off.
- Or stay and sleep under the stars in beautiful surroundings listening to the hooting of the owls.
- You’re guaranteed to make new friends
- Lovely homecooked, locally sourced food
- Nice friendly security guards to ensure a safe and relaxing festival